RAMOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RAMOS

Like Branches On A Tree We Grow In Different Directions; Yet Our Roots Remain As One. Each Of Our Lives Will Always Be, A Special Part Of The Other-RAMOS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Identificaion Of A Protein Essential In Long Term Memory Consolidation
Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm by Guest

» fish oil cholesterol benefits
Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 pm by Guest

» buy fans on facebook xb
Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f0
Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 am by Guest

» vitamins for fish
Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» осмотр гинеколога скачать
Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:22 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» родословная история фамилии
Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:33 pm by Guest

Gallery
Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Holloween Party for kids at Angie's

Go down 
+5
Shana
rosa
MiTzA
belaroma
brendaramos
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shana

Shana

Number of posts : 110
Phone/Address : 235-2263
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Holloween Party for kids at Angie's   Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:55 am

i was thinking for the bobing the apples, won't the food coloring dye the kids faces?
Back to top Go down
MiTzA

MiTzA

Number of posts : 106
Phone/Address : 254-349-0500/pobox1442 bruceville 76630/401 grider
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Holloween Party for kids at Angie's   Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:10 am

JP wrote:
ME AND AALIYAH ARE GOING TO MAKE POPCORN BALLS SO U CAN ADD US ON THE LIST....
Got an idea to add to your popcorn balls!!!! Very Happy First you have to get deli style gloves (like ones they use at subway cuz I think they do not have powder you get the idea though) and at the tips of you the fingers you put candy corns for the finger nails and fill with the pocorn mix tie with curly ribbon and pass out...and you can decorate the hands how you want with spider rings or something like that or make them scary looking! Just and idea I thought was cool and pretty easy!! Smile
Back to top Go down
rosa

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Holloween Party for kids at Angie's   Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 9:10 am

Bobbing for apples is a good idea, but the food coloring would color their faces. How about if we fill a large pale with some kind of nasty, gooey stuff (maybe ketsup/tomato sause mixed with hair gel or something like that) and fill the bottom of the pale with tickets that have a prize written on the back. If we make it scary enough, it'll be fun to watch them try it. If they get the courage to pull a ticket out, they'll win the prize.
Back to top Go down
JP

Number of posts : 24
Phone/Address : 254-855-2692
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Holloween Party for kids at Angie's   Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 9:23 pm

Got an idea to add to your popcorn balls!!!! Very Happy First you have to get deli style gloves (like ones they use at subway cuz I think they do not have powder you get the idea though) and at the tips of you the fingers you put candy corns for the finger nails and fill with the pocorn mix tie with curly ribbon and pass out...and you can decorate the hands how you want with spider rings or something like that or make them scary looking! Just and idea I thought was cool and pretty easy!! Smile[/quote]

OH YEA, I SEEN THAT ON THE INTERNET WHEN I WAS LOOKIN AT DIFFERENT WAYS TO MAKE THEM. I THOUGHT THAT WAS CUTE! AND ITS EASY TOO...I THINK ROSA OR SOMEONE DID THAT ONE YEAR??
Back to top Go down
MiTzA

MiTzA

Number of posts : 106
Phone/Address : 254-349-0500/pobox1442 bruceville 76630/401 grider
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Holloween Party for kids at Angie's   Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:26 pm

rosa wrote:
Bobbing for apples is a good idea, but the food coloring would color their faces. How about if we fill a large pale with some kind of nasty, gooey stuff (maybe ketsup/tomato sause mixed with hair gel or something like that) and fill the bottom of the pale with tickets that have a prize written on the back. If we make it scary enough, it'll be fun to watch them try it. If they get the courage to pull a ticket out, they'll win the prize.
THAT SOUNDS COOL AND YOU CAN ADD SPAGETTI OR SOME TYPE OF NOODLE THOSE FAKE EYEBALLS BUT IT CAN'T BE TOO DEEP CAUSE THE LITTLE ONES WOULD HAVE IT ALL THE WAY UP THERE ARM!! OH YEA I SEEN SOMETHING FOR BUG JUICE...YOU GET FROZEN STRAWBERRIES AND FROZEN LEMONADE MIX TOGETHER IN A BLENDER AND GINGER ALE AND SOME RAISINS (THEY DON'T HAVE TO EAT) AND SOME GUMMY WORMS AT THE TOP FOR GARNISH AND IT LOOKS LIKE BUGS FLOATING AROUND IN THE CUP! IT IS COOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holloween Party for kids at Angie's   Holloween Party for kids at Angie's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holloween Party for kids at Angie's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2