RAMOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RAMOS

Like Branches On A Tree We Grow In Different Directions; Yet Our Roots Remain As One. Each Of Our Lives Will Always Be, A Special Part Of The Other-RAMOS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Identificaion Of A Protein Essential In Long Term Memory Consolidation
Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm by Guest

» fish oil cholesterol benefits
Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 pm by Guest

» buy fans on facebook xb
Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f0
Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 am by Guest

» vitamins for fish
Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» осмотр гинеколога скачать
Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:22 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» родословная история фамилии
Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:33 pm by Guest

Gallery
Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciara
Admin
Ciara

Number of posts : 107
Phone/Address : 254-214-3296
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep!   Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:50 am

Has Anyone Else Seen "Paranormal Activity"???

It Came Out A Few Weeks Ago. Its A Very Low Budget Film, Costing No More Than $15,000 To Make And Has Already Made Over 80 Million Dollars!

I Went To See It Last Weekend, Snuck In A Starbucks Coffee, Expecting To See Some Mildy Scary Ghost Film. I Had Heard From So Many People That It Was "The Scariest Movie Ever" But Im A Big Horror Fan And Scary Movies Are My Favorite! So I Thought "Yeah Right, Cant Be That Scary"

I Was Wrong. That Shit Was Freaking Terrifying... It Wasnt Horror, It Wasnt Blood And Gore, It Wasnt Even Ghosts...............It Was A Freaking Evil Demon Spirit That Haunted A Girl Most Of Her Life And Finallly Got What It Had Been After All Those Years. Evil. Evil or Very Mad

I Wont Spoil The Ending, But I Will Say That I Was In A Mad Texting Frenzy For The Last 30 Mins Of The Film, And It Wasnt Because I Wanted To Text Cheryl And Aunt Jen And Express My Anger Towards Them For Not Warning Be About The Level Of Fear I Would Reach, It Was Because I Needed A Distraction Lol! Something To Take My Mind And Eyes Off The Evil Portrayed On The Gigantic Screen In Front Of Me. It's The Subtlety Of The Film That Makes It So Real.

I'd Always Listed "The Exorcist" As #1 On My Scariest Movies List But "Paranormal Activity" Has Bumped It Down One Slot; Taking The Top Spot For Me.

Anyway, I Know Different Things Scare Different People, And Some Might Not Think Its As Scary As I Thought It Was, But Be Advise.

For Someone Who Knows, Or At Least Recognizes The Reality Of Evil Spirits And Hauntings, This Will Scare Them.

Needless To Say, I Didnt Sleep That Night; And It Wasnt Because Of The Triple Espresso I'd Had.

Watch If You Dare And Let Me Know What You Think......
No
Back to top Go down
https://ramos.forumotion.net
Shana

Shana

Number of posts : 110
Phone/Address : 235-2263
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep!   Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:13 am

WHOA! I LOVE SCARY MOVIES...BUT SOMEONE TOLD ME THE CAMERA MOVES TOO MUCH DURING THE FILMING, SO IT IS EVEN SCARIER FOR ME TO BE DIZZY THAN WATCHING THE MOVIE.....LOL MAN I BET IT IS A GOOD MOVIE.....
Back to top Go down
Ciarar

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep!   Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:50 am

Oh Yeah Shana, In The First Half Of The Film The Camera Really Bothered Me And Made Me Kinda Nauseous.

But It Does Settles Down After While.
Back to top Go down
belaroma

Number of posts : 144
Phone/Address : 2121 Richter
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep!   Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 am

I like to watch scary movies too, and that make my self paranoid with the different sounds I here after the movie. I am with Shanna on the whole dizzy thing but I heard it was real good, I want to watch it. Papas has a chance on making something good on his low budget film, cousins and aunts as zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep!   Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep! Empty

Back to top Go down

Starbucks + (Scary X 3) = No Sleep!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAMOS :: Movies :: New Releases-
Jump to: