RAMOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RAMOS

Like Branches On A Tree We Grow In Different Directions; Yet Our Roots Remain As One. Each Of Our Lives Will Always Be, A Special Part Of The Other-RAMOS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Identificaion Of A Protein Essential In Long Term Memory Consolidation
Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm by Guest

» fish oil cholesterol benefits
Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 pm by Guest

» buy fans on facebook xb
Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f0
Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 am by Guest

» vitamins for fish
Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» осмотр гинеколога скачать
Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:22 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» родословная история фамилии
Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:33 pm by Guest

Gallery
Will not be able to dress for halloween Party Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Will not be able to dress for halloween Party

Go down 
+5
rosa
THE_CHAMP
mingus somar
MiTzA
brendaramos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
brendaramos

Number of posts : 104
Phone/Address : 366-2835
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 9:10 am

I'm sorry to inform you all that I will not be able to dress up for our Halloween Party, I fell (again) and broke my foot today while at a clients appointment. I will have to stay off my foot for 4 weeks. I will still be able to go to the party, but not able to participate like I wanted to. I think I need to slow down my pace. Sorry! Sad
Back to top Go down
MiTzA

MiTzA

Number of posts : 106
Phone/Address : 254-349-0500/pobox1442 bruceville 76630/401 grider

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:47 am

brendaramos wrote:
I'm sorry to inform you all that I will not be able to dress up for our Halloween Party, I fell (again) and broke my foot today while at a clients appointment. I will have to stay off my foot for 4 weeks. I will still be able to go to the party, but not able to participate like I wanted to. I think I need to slow down my pace. Sorry! Sad

Damn it Brenda!!! scratch How did that happen? Most people just fall and get a sprain or somethig but you (always) seem to really hurt yourself. I know your bones are probley not as strong as they once were do you take medicine for them? Yea slow your pace and watch where you are walking! If ya'll need anything or some1 to cook call me!
Back to top Go down
mingus somar

Number of posts : 28
Phone/Address : 2544050498
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am

may b you should stop drinking on the job lol!
Back to top Go down
MiTzA

MiTzA

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:31 am

Now Mima gets to put her cooking skills to work!! Razz I wonder what Milton is gonna do?! Does JP know how to cook? Nae does I bet cause he likes to eat and taste stuff huh! Well, I may not cook as good as my mom but I can cook.
Back to top Go down
brendaramos

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:51 am

I really think that my bone density is really bad, I will be going to see my doctor for a bone test in about two weeks. I know I have to slow my pace down now cause this fall has scared me. As far as cooking the girls cooked yesterday for Milton and today I'm back in the kitchen. And No! Mino I am not drinking on the job I just tend to fall ALOT!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
THE_CHAMP

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:59 am

THE GIRLS DIDNT DO NOTHIN I HAD TO MAKE THAT PIECE OF STEAK CAUSE THEY DIDNT KNOW HOW. ALL JENNIFER DID WAS WARM UP SOME BEANS IN THE MICROWAVE
Back to top Go down
rosa

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:14 am

I'm sorry you broke your foot, but you do need to slow down, you're always in a hurry. One question about the party...can the kids handle making the brisket or do one of us have to cook it for you?
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

Number of posts : 110
Phone/Address : 235-2263

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:55 am

what the hell brenda, you need to take vitamins, because we are all getting older and we need that calcium, i need to start mine, i just started walking everyday at work on my break and not drinking sodas on the weekdays maybe on the weekend and i'm going to start vitamins, they are really good for you. well if yall need for me to cook something (dinner) let me know. yea nae probably can cook, it seems like all the men in the family can cook if they really try, just like dad (popo).
Back to top Go down
rosa

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:18 am

Brenda...tell Milton, I'll come and open a can of stew if you'd like. Laughing
Back to top Go down
brendaramos

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:33 am

He said NO thanks!! Rosa, I can still cook my brisket I just will not be able to dress up and run around like I wanted to. Shana I am taking two types of calcium vitamins right now and that is because I am menopausal, that is also what may have caused my bones to become weak, my doctor did tell me that I would most likely develop osteoporosis at an early age due to my menopausal at an early age. I have to take all kinds of vitamins and stay healthy especially now. This fall scared me it hurt like hell and I heard my bone snap as I fell to the ground, it happened so fast. I was watching where I was going, I just tripped on the step outside the building. I was embarassed because there some men across the street at a tire place and they saw me and came running to help me. I was stunned once again and could not move, I just sat there and asked one of them to please bring me my car keys because they went flying up in the air across the other side of the street. Milton was mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MiTzA

MiTzA

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:42 pm

oh shit...you heard your bone snap!! Sad That would have scared the shit out of me!!! Well, I hope it heals well and everything works out!! I love you
Back to top Go down
BASaiS

Number of posts : 49
Phone/Address : 447-0237
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: The remedy   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:14 am

Put some Robituson on it and some duck tape. Hope it gets better.
Back to top Go down
belaroma

Number of posts : 144
Phone/Address : 2121 Richter

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 3:57 am

Brenda tried to call you earlier, that sucks! I think you need to gain some weight like your sister-in-law Bela. You need a little more cushion.
Back to top Go down
brendaramos

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:10 am

That's what everyone at work was telling me, I think I really just have weak bones. My mom thinks I need to eat more too, she even came over with a pot of chicken soup, and said EAT!!! I said mom I fell down , I do not have a flu???
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Admin
Ciara

Number of posts : 107
Phone/Address : 254-214-3296
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:49 pm

That Chicken Soup Was Good Though. Mmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
https://ramos.forumotion.net
belaroma

Number of posts : 144
Phone/Address : 2121 Richter

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Bless her heart, that was sweet. Daddy use to tell me that, once upon a time when I was really skinny. He use to buy all these different types of cereal for me to try. I wish I still had that NO eating problem!

Tell Milton I make a mean bowl of cereal, if you'll need me too!

You will be off for four weeks or more?
Back to top Go down
rosa

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:42 pm

You know I've gone through early menapause and my doctor told me the secret to keeping you bones strong is excercise and sun light, so maybe us old gals need to work out together and lay out in the sum some time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Admin
Ciara

Number of posts : 107
Phone/Address : 254-214-3296
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:07 pm

I Hear Milk Does A Body Good.

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ramos.forumotion.net
MiTzA

MiTzA

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:09 pm

Ciara wrote:
I Hear Milk Does A Body Good.

Wink
I hear the same and it can be SKIM not whole!! But don't it have to be so many?
Back to top Go down
brendaramos

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:40 am

I'm allergic to MILK!! even the smell of it makes me sick,, I know that is why I have weak bones, I think excercise and sunlight will work Rosa, maybe Milton can start us up again, maybe in 3 weeks I can start working my body. Smile
Back to top Go down
rosa

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:34 am

Ok...just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will not be able to dress for halloween Party   Will not be able to dress for halloween Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Will not be able to dress for halloween Party
Page 1 of 1