RAMOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RAMOS

Like Branches On A Tree We Grow In Different Directions; Yet Our Roots Remain As One. Each Of Our Lives Will Always Be, A Special Part Of The Other-RAMOS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Identificaion Of A Protein Essential In Long Term Memory Consolidation
jason EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm by Guest

» fish oil cholesterol benefits
jason EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 pm by Guest

» buy fans on facebook xb
jason EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f0
jason EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 am by Guest

» vitamins for fish
jason EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» осмотр гинеколога скачать
jason EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
jason EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:22 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
jason EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» родословная история фамилии
jason EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:33 pm by Guest

Gallery
jason Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

jason

Go down 
+3
MiTzA
Shana
THE_CHAMP
7 posters
AuthorMessage
THE_CHAMP

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-26

jason Empty
PostSubject: jason   jason EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:03 am

i'm ready for the new jason movie it dont come out til next year. feb 13 2009 on friday the 13th its gonna be good
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

Number of posts : 110
Phone/Address : 235-2263
Registration date : 2008-09-25

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:53 am

oh bubba's gonna want to see that..were waiting for all the scary movies to come on tv since it is getting close to halloween... affraid
Back to top Go down
MiTzA

MiTzA

Number of posts : 106
Phone/Address : 254-349-0500/pobox1442 bruceville 76630/401 grider
Registration date : 2008-09-24

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:48 am

Shana wrote:
oh bubba's gonna want to see that..were waiting for all the scary movies to come on tv since it is getting close to halloween... affraid
They start Friday on channel 31 or whenever the 24 is!!
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Admin
Ciara

Number of posts : 107
Phone/Address : 254-214-3296
Registration date : 2008-09-23

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:51 pm

New Nightmare On Elm Street Coming Out Soon Too!!!

Freddy Is Better Than Jason.

Thats The Truth.
Back to top Go down
https://ramos.forumotion.net
belaroma

Number of posts : 144
Phone/Address : 2121 Richter

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 9:01 pm

I think I can beat up Jason! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
THE_CHAMP

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:07 pm

FREDDY SUCKS JASON ALREADY WHOOPED IN FREDDY VS JASON THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN TAKE HIM IS PROBABLY MICHEAL MYERS
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:21 am

michael myers is my bubba's favorite, i think it was last week when michael myers was in my dream it was pretty scary, of course he was trying to kill me, good thing i woke up, but he didn't have a mask on, he was regular guy he actually was cute, but he had no shoes and his feet were jacked up like his bones, he was trying to come in our house which it wasn't this house it was a nice house with lots of big windows, just like they show in the movies. that was a crazy dream i don't know why i had that dream i didn't watch a scary movie. affraid
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Admin
Ciara

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:47 am

That Sounds Like A Weird Dream. lol!
Back to top Go down
MiTzA

MiTzA

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:21 am

Shana wrote:
michael myers is my bubba's favorite, i think it was last week when michael myers was in my dream it was pretty scary, of course he was trying to kill me, good thing i woke up, but he didn't have a mask on, he was regular guy he actually was cute, but he had no shoes and his feet were jacked up like his bones, he was trying to come in our house which it wasn't this house it was a nice house with lots of big windows, just like they show in the movies. that was a crazy dream i don't know why i had that dream i didn't watch a scary movie. affraid
Yea that is crazy maybe it is trying to tell you not to trust a cute guy just cause he is cute... scratch No
Back to top Go down
rosa

Number of posts : 100

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:33 pm

That was a crazy dream, perhaps it was just a metaphor...(don't judge a book by it's cover)

I remember a dream I had at one of the lowest momemts of my life, when I thought I was going to die from cancer. I had a dream of death chasing me...you know the black caped, hooded men/women that they show on all the moves as death. They were chasing me and I ran and ran, I ran so hard...it was a horrible dream...nothing cute about it. It was so real at the time, and I remember I was so scared, but I got away...I woke up, and I was scared, but I also felt great...I believe I beat it that night...I never gave up after that.
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:32 pm

i remember mom telling us a story or someone told me a story that long time ago there was a man he was at a dance and all the ladies loved him, and wanted to dance with him, because he was so handsome, but when you saw his feet he had like pigs feet, he was the devil.... affraid
Back to top Go down
brendaramos

Number of posts : 104
Phone/Address : 366-2835

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:49 pm

SHANA MILTON AND I BOUGHT THE MOVIE "STRANGERS" THE OTHER NIGHT, WE FINALLY WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT. DO NOT , REPEAT DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE ALONE IN THE HOUSE, TOO SCARY FOR ME!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
MiTzA

MiTzA

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:06 am

Shana wrote:
i remember mom telling us a story or someone told me a story that long time ago there was a man he was at a dance and all the ladies loved him, and wanted to dance with him, because he was so handsome, but when you saw his feet he had like pigs feet, he was the devil.... affraid
Momo did tell me that but I think it was Grandma who witnessed that. Hey, also one of my friends mom said a nice looking man came to her apartment one time when she going through a divorce and one of her friends were there (mind you she was going Blind very old lady) who was blessing the house for my friend's mom...well someone knocked on the door and as she was opening it the lady starts praying harder and telling the mom in spanish don't look into his eyes they will keep you !!Look at his feet...! Well, she thought the lady was tripping and when she opened the door she said he was very handsome but when she looked at his feet the were the feet of a goat!! She knew then it was the devil knocking on her door! Pretty weird huh!!
When we lived on 15th street by the municipal stadium in that big house a lot of stuff happened there and I was not the only 1 to witness it either. One time During the day I was daydreaming out the window and Kiki was taking a bath (not a shower) and the windows lined up on the same side of the house well anyway as I was looking out the window I seen a fugure a lil boy run by well as I watched i realized it was like just a shadow and as I was going to the back door right there by the restroom I heard Kiki yell my name and be like what was that a kid so I go out the back door and run toward the same direction and see nothin no parents waiting for him, no other children playing outside... i ran everywhere and saw nothing but the old swing set in the bac kwas moving as if he were swinging really high and jumped off ( you know how the swing looks like it is bouncing). I did look everwhere though running back and forth but nothin! Another time we were all drinking over there and we were talking about scary shit playin the ouija board well the front porch light stated flickering but we thought it wasn't screwed in right or something llike that so we just kept on well I was smoking a cigarette and as I blew out the smoke something blew it directly back in my face I jumped up and ran and made them put up that ouija board! Every1 who ever went there even people we didn't tell about this shit would be like there was a shadow standing over me in the kitchen or something like that! But yea it was very haunted though! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:53 am

your right maritza it was a story that grandma told her..my memory is not good, but i remember that story and others of course, yea i don't mess with haunted house's that shit is real.. silent
Back to top Go down
THE_CHAMP

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:05 am

I REMEMBER THAT STORY TOO
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Admin
Ciara

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:06 pm

These Stories Scare Me And Now I Have To Sleep With The TV On.

Thanks Yall. affraid
Back to top Go down
brendaramos

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:43 am

Ciara, TURN THE TV OFF!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MiTzA

MiTzA

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:03 am

Brenda I watched the Strangers and I thought it was kinda scary but only cause I was waiting for someone to knock on my door or see someone in the dark with a mask. That is my worst fear too cause I live off the highway...that someone will come when I'm sleeping and kill me and my baby. especially in the mornings when big Mondo goes to work! But my dogs usually go nuts if someone is at the door so their is a little comfort! I wasn't scared til I woke up in the middle of the night to the dogs going nuts! Yea you definitely don't want to watch it if your home alone! && I will be home alone all weekend cause Mondo is going deer hunting!
Back to top Go down
THE_CHAMP

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:03 am

i wanna go deer hunting i been wanting to get some deer meat
Back to top Go down
MiTzA

MiTzA

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:21 am

THE_CHAMP wrote:
i wanna go deer hunting i been wanting to get some deer meat
Mondo goes on his friends lease so he gets invited but maybe one day when he finds somewhere else to hunt or if he gets to invite someone I will tell him to keep you in mind! But I'm sure he might throw you some meat! or if not when we cook it you are always invited over here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brendaramos

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:59 am

Mitza, nae and his food thoughts, "what a nut"!!! anyway I know that just being alone at home is scary nowadays, did you hear about the the news anchor girl form somewhere up north, she was home and someone broke in and beat her to death!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: jason   jason Empty

Back to top Go down

jason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAMOS :: Movies :: Coming Soon-
Jump to: